Whether you’re new to project management or a seasoned vet, you’ll find something useful in this Project Management Toolkit. These Excel-based tools and templates have been successfully used to manage projects, ranging from a 10 hour DIY home improvement project to Million Dollar Global projects.
The toolkit has been boiled down to the critical essentials. Volumes have been written on the topic of Project Management, but you probably don’t have the time, money, or patience for that — you’ve got a project to manage. This kit has everything you need to get rolling quickly and is so inexpensive I’m certain you’ll find it’s a great value:
- Project Management How-to Guide: This covers how to avoid common Project Management pitfalls & how to use each of the tools in this toolkit. It covers the absolute essentials and leaves out the fluff.
- Project Charter Template: Successful projects start off on the right foot. And that means everyone knows what will & won’t be done. This tool helps you sculpt the common vision & get buy-in from your stakeholders.
- Project Plan Template: If you don’t have a systematic way of managing what needs to be done and who’s doing it by when, you’ll stress yourself out and will probably fail. Use a Project Plan to keep progress rolling.
- Project Schedule: Sometimes it helps to see how a project should unfold on a calendar. This schedule can help you take a step back from the details to see critical path tasks and the overall project flow.
- Project Budget Template: If a project will require money to execute, it’s always a good idea to know how much you expect to spend and how much you are spending. This template will let you plan spending and then track actual spending against that plan, live.
That’s it. Those are the essential tools you need and that you’ll get in this toolkit. If you’re ready to smoothly manage your next project, you can literally begin using this within minutes. There are just a few simple steps to follow, and you’ll be on your way to excellent project management:
- Add this toolkit to your shopping cart, using the button above.
- Checkout through Paypal, using a major Credit Card or your Paypal Account.
- Click the download button that appears after you’ve been returned to this site.
- Follow the directions in the guidebook, after unzipping the contents
With your purchase, you get unlimited access to any product upgrades. And once you’ve used this, definitely let me know what you think. I want to hear about your success and any ideas you have for new features!
Okay. You’re still reading, huh… That must mean you’re not convinced this is right for you and that there must be a catch. Here are some disclaimers:
- You have to give me the money up-frontMany of the web-based tools will give you a brief free trial and then charge you a monthly subscription fee. Not here. Just pay for it once, and it’s yours to use on a single computer forever! And if you’re still leery, I’ll give you a money-back guarantee. If you feel like you didn’t get good value, email me. If I can’t fix your issue quickly, I’ll give you your money back.
- This product isn’t perfect. But neither are any of the other products out there, either. Think of this purchase as an investment, just like company stock. As we get feedback from customers like you, we’ll improve the product. And you’ll get lifetime upgrades for free! And trust me when I say the price for new customers will go up, as those improvements are implemented.
- This website isn’t as pretty and catchy as some of the other Project Management sites out there. To be totally honest, engineer is a much more comfortable role for me than salesman. I’d much rather spend my time developing great products that I can sell at low prices to give you as much value as possible than to add loads of bells & whistles.