We’ll tailor a custom software product to meet your current business needs.
Your solution may include a combination of standard software packages, custom software development, and personalized software training.
Below we’ve listed some typical services. This list isn’t all-inclusive, so please contact us to discuss your current need.
Microsoft Excel is a flexible and powerful tool, used by most professionals.
We want to help you unleash its full potential.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Personalized Training, ranging from basic function syntax to building custom VBA macros
- Custom & Nested Function Design
- VBA Macro Design
- Workbook Design & Layout
- Integration with other Microsoft Applications
- VBA Customization
- Existing Workbook Analysis & Improvement
Access is a great relational database management system.
It was introduced in 1992 but is still often under-used by businesses (both large and small).
Whether through training or custom development, we’d love to help you begin using this tool to its full potential:
- Personalized Training, ranging from relational data concepts to advanced Access features.
- New System Specification & Design
- Excel Workbook Conversion to Access database
- Access Integration with Excel, Word, Outlook, & other Microsoft Office products
- Communication with other systems or interpretation of external data
- Custom enhancement of existing databases
- Data Structure Design
- Front End Interface Design
Web Design & Development
In this century a web presence is critical to any business that’s serious about maximizing success.
Whether you just want a basic home page design for prospects, or you’re ready for a fully integrated ecommerce site,
we can help:
- Web Design
- Branding & Logo Design
- Content Copy Writing
- Digital Photography
- Flash Animation
- Domain Name Registration & Web Hosting
- Database Integration
- Shopping Carts & Ecommerce
- Email Notifications
- User Registration
- Email Newsletters
- Search Engine Marketing & Optimization (SEM/SEO)
- Order Management Systems (OMS)
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) Applications
Project Management & Sourcing
Perhaps you’ve already selected another provider but don’t have time to guide the project,
or maybe you’re required to solicit multiple bids but don’t know where to begin.
We can still help even if you don’t use us for the bulk of development:
- Requirements Gathering & specification-writing
- Software Development Sourcing
- Project Management from Concept through Completion